Have questions? We’ve got answers.
If you don’t see the answers to your questions below, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
How can these photos, presets, clipart and templates be used?
Your purchase includes a non-exclusive, limited use license.
There is no expiration date on your rights to use the images you have downloaded.
* You may use these for personal, commercial, or editorial purposes online or in print in any way that is not restricted (see RESTRICTED USES below).
* You may upload images to your website, blog, or social media platforms / schedulers for your own business use.
* You may use the images in digital products such as courses, workbooks, ebooks, and other pdfs or downloads where the primary value of the end-product is the content, not the design.
* You may crop, rotate, flip, and/or resize the images. You may overlay text, screenshots, designs, or your product photos. You may add color or filter overlays, but please do not otherwise alter, edit or manipulate the images.
* You may not sell, loan, or give away the images.
* You may not share your login information or transfer any images directly to a third party.
* You may not re-sell the images as standalone files or as part of templates, themes, graphics, prints, stickers, or any other printed items intended for sale where the primary value of the end-product is the design, not the content. *If you are interested in purchasing a license to re-sell our images as part of templates, themes, or other projects, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about purchasing an extended license.
* You may not falsely represent that you or someone else is the original creator of the images.
* You may not use the images to market or sell other products, services, workshops, courses, or similar resources that are photography or styling related.
* You may not use the images in an illegal, offensive or pornographic manner.
Can I use the photos, presets, clipart and templates with other templates / themes / graphics / prints that I sell?
Yes! You may use the images in templates but you may not re-sell the images as standalone files or as part of templates, themes, graphics, prints, stickers, or other printed items intended for sale.
Do I need to give credit when using these photos?
Nope! Credit is not required (but always appreciated) – if you’re sharing on social media, we’d love for you to mention @jumpingjaxdesigns and/or use the hashtag #TheSidekickStudio so we can see how you use them!
When will I get access to the photos, presets, clipart and templates?
You will get access to the current stock photos, presets, clipart and templates as soon as you complete your membership payment.
When are the new photos, presets, clipart and templates added to the library?
New photos are added to the The Sidekick Studio library every week.
How long do I get access to the photos, presets, clipart and templates?
You may download from the site as long as your membership is active. You have lifetime access to any content you download.
Is there a limit to the number of photos, presets, clipart and templates I can download?
Nope! Members can download an unlimited number of images, an unlimited number of times.
What size are the photos?
Most photos included in The Sidekick Studio membership are at least 2500 x 2500 / 300 dpi (horizontal and vertical images may be larger) – but you are welcome to crop or resize as necessary.
Do you offer a free membership trial?
We don’t offer membership trials at this time, however we do offer some freebies if you subscribe to our mailing list! If you have any questions about whether a membership is right for you, please shoot us an email email@example.com and we’ll help you out!
I have a coupon / promo code – how do I apply it to my membership?
At checkout, you’ll see the text “Have a coupon?” directly above the section where you select your payment type. Just click this link and enter your coupon code here.
What is your refund policy?
Due to the digital nature of The Sidekick Studio, we do not offer refunds or credits for partial months of service, promotional refunds, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds with months unused with an open account on all plans we offer. In order to treat everyone fairly, no exceptions will be made.
If you subscribe to The Sidekick Studio, you can cancel at any time. If you cancel before the end of your membership term, you will not receive a pro-rated refund however you will continue to have access to the member library until the end of the term.
If you subscribed with PayPal you must cancel in the account section on The Sidekick Studio website as well as Paypal on the Paypal website. Otherwise, you will still be charged each month.
What if I do not want my membership to auto-rebill?
By accepting the The Sidekick Studio’s terms of service, you agree to recurring billing for the membership plan you select. All monthly, quarterly, and annual plans are auto-billed on a recurring basis according to your payment schedule. Refunds will NOT be given in the event that you do not cancel your membership prior to your renewal date. If you would like to prevent auto-rebilling, you can cancel your current membership plan at any time. You will continue to have membership access until the end of your current plan, but you will not be re-billed at the end of the term.
How do I upgrade / downgrade my membership?
You can change your plan at any time by logging into your account and selecting the “Change Plan” option under the “Subscriptions” tab. If you need assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I cancel my membership?
You can cancel your membership by logging into your account and selecting the “Cancel” option under the “Subscriptions” tab. If you need assistance, please email us at email@example.com.